We Have the Answers
What are your hours of service?
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
Due to the high demand and your busy schedules here at The OC Lash Loft, we offer priority booking prior to opening and closing time (7-8am or 7-8pm). If one is interested, please inquire for a time and service that works best for you. There will be a $100 Priority fee add for this service.
What is your cancellation policy?
We require 48 hours notice via phone or text to cancel OR reschedule an appointment. We are available via text 7 days a week if you need to cancel or reschedule your appt. If cancellation OR rescheduling occurs between 48 and 24 hours in advance, the reserved credit card on file will be charged 50% of the scheduled service. If cancellation or rescheduling occurs within 24 hours, the full cost of the reserved service will be charged to the reserved credit card on file. Failure to provide payment for any cancellation fees will result in the inability to book further appointments and the requirement of a deposit fee.
What are lash extensions?
Lash extensions are semi-permanent individual lashes made from various type of synthetic and or natural components. At The OC Lash Loft, we use only use high quality faux mink lashes for all of our sets, with lengths ranging from 7-18mm in a wide range of curl types. Consult with your lash artist to decide which curl type, length and thickness works best for you. Once selected, the lashes are applied one at a time using a medical grade, semi-permanent adhesive. After application, and with proper maintenance, your new lashes can last 2-3 weeks before needing a touch up.
How do I care for my new lashes?
- No pulling, rubbing or tugging! Love your lashes!
- Do not perm, or tint lashes after the application
- Eyelash curlers are useless, you won’t need it
- Try not to rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Gently cleanse around the eye area
- Use a lash extension safe eye makeup remover
- Do not pull on your new lash extensions! This will take out your own lashes
- Avoid saunas for 48 hours after application
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for 24hrs after application
- If you need to wear mascara, apply to the lash tips only, and try to use a water-based mascara (this will wash off easily without compromising your lash extensions)
- Brush & Groom your lashes using The OC Lash Loft kit tools
What if I'm running late?
If you are 15 minutes or more late, your service will not be performed and you will need to reschedule your appointment for another day and time. In addition, the full cost of the reserved service will be charged to the card on file. Out of respect and consideration to your lash stylist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
What is your adjustment policy?
If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, we are happy to provide you with the opportunity to return to the salon for us to make adjustments. Depending on the circumstance, adjustments may be provided at no additional charge. You must contact us within 48 hours of the original service and the adjustment appointment must be booked within 1 week of the original service and must be with the same stylist who provided the service. You will not receive a refund for your services.